Apply for BJA 2013 3663
- The Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 13 State, Local, and Tribal Terrorism Prevention Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.614 State and Local Anti Terrorism Training.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2013 and posted on May 31, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,566,464.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are for profit (commercial) organizations nonprofit organizations faith based and community organizations institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education) and consortiums (including tribal nonprofit or for profit organizations) with significant and demonstrated experience in terror prevention strategies and in delivering training and technical assistance to law enforcement and tribal communities nationwide are eligible to apply. For profit organizations must agree to forgo any profit or management fee. Joint applications from a consortium must identify the primary applicant and co applicant(s), and letters of support that outline the partners responsibilities must be provided.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Digital Humanities Start up Grants
Previous opportunity: Northern Plains Region Tribal Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) Center
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2013 3663
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2013 3663) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL 13 CA 059 HAITI 06012013||Vocational Training for Haitis Prison Inmates|
|OJJDP 2013 3618||OJJDP FY 13 National Mentoring Resource Center|
|OJJDP 2013 3638||OJJDP FY 13 Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems Program|
|OJJDP 2013 3662||OJJDP FY 13 Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|F13AS00195||Law Enforcement Dispatch|
|OJJDP 2013 3634||OJJDP FY 13 Support to the Attorney Generals Task Force on American Indian/Alaska Native Children Exposed to Violence|
|INLEA INLCJ 13 008||INL 13 GR 0020 AMESierra Leone/Nigeria 06172013|
|RFA 617 13 000005||USAID/Uganda Rights and Rule of Law|
|INL 13 GR 0023 AMELEBANON 07152013||Community Police Program Public Outreach|
|INLEA INLCJ 13 012||Women and the Criminal Justice System|
|DOSGEO 14 GR 001 GEO 112713||Regional Women In Policing Conference|
|OVW 2014 3690||OVW FY 2014 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Sexual Assault and/or Tribal Focus|
|OVW 2014 3698||OVW FY 2014 Justice for Families Program|
|BJA 2014 3719||PREA Program Demonstration Projects to Establish Zero Tolerance Cultures for Sexual Assault in Correctional Facilities|
|OVW 2014 3691||OVW FY 2014 Grants to Encourage Arrest Policies and Enforcement of Protection Orders Program|
|BJA 2014 3772||BJA FY 14 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|OVW 2014 3702||OVW FY 2014 Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2014 3771||BJA FY 14 Second Chance Act Technology Career Training Program for Incarcerated Adults and Juveniles|
|BJA 2014 3778||BJA FY 14 National Initiatives Law Enforcement and Missing Persons with Alzheimers Disease|
|BJA 2014 3777||BJA FY 14 National Training and Technical Assistance Intellectual Property Enforcement Program Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2013 3663", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.