Apply for BUILD2011 03B SYNOPSIS01
- The IVV Test Agency in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) business and commerce community development consumer protection disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Build2011 03B Synopsis01" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 9, 2011 and posted on Aug 9, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Business and Commerce Community Development Consumer Protection Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: RG 08092011 Demo1 Title
Previous opportunity: California State Parks Trails
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BUILD2011 03B SYNOPSIS01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BUILD2011 03B SYNOPSIS01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BUILD2011 08PATCH SYN 01||Build2011 08Patch Syn 01|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BUILD2011 03B SYNOPSIS01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.