Opportunity Information: Apply for RFA FD 12 027
Apply for RFA FD 12 027
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture consumer protection food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building the Capacity of State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal Food Regulatory Agencies to Undertake Examinations, Inspections, and Investigations and other Related Food Safety Activities Under Section 702 of the FD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2012 and posted on Jun 19, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2012. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
- As set forth in section 1009(b)(1) of the FDC Act, only the following entities are eligible to apply for funding 1. State Governments 2. Local Governments 3. Indian Tribe 4. Territorial Governments 5. Nonprofit food safety training entity that collaborates with one or more institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Food Drug Administration
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Affordable Care Act Health Center Controlled Networks
Previous opportunity: PPHF 2012 Breastfeeding Promotion and Support Hospital Collaboratives to Improve Maternity Care Practices Related to Breastfeeding in the U.S. Financed solely by 2012 Prevention and Public Health Funds
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 12 027
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 12 027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.