Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 17 017
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO): Forensic Assistance to Address Legacies of Gross Human Rights Violations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 02, 2016 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT - Archeological and Historical Studies at Pullman National Monument
Previous opportunity: Support for Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in the Medicare- Medicaid Financial Alignment Initiative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 17 017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 17 017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC00000||NOTICE OF INTENT - Archeological and Historical Studies at Pullman National Monument|
|SWMFY2017||RUS SWM Grant FY 2017|
|TAP 2017||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|TATFY17||TAT Grant Program FY17|
|BOR DO 17 F001||Technical Assistance to Tribes for fiscal year (FY) 2017|
|AID RFI RESEARCH 01||Request for Information - Applied Innovation Research|
|MAP 2017||OIA Maintenance Assistance Program|
|NNH16ZHA0099N MAIANSE||EONS 2016: Appendix F MUREP for American Indian and Alaskan Native STEM Engagement – (MAIANSE)|
|OVW 2016 11402||OVW FY 2016 National Deaf Service Line Initiative|
|SOL 669 17 00001||Liberia International Electoral Observation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00007||Fisal Year 2017 Funding for Administration of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|F17AS00004||Multi-Media Assistance with Air Quality and Climate Change Outreach|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 027||Programs Fostering Civil, Political, and Labor Rights in Cuba|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 014||DRL Ecuador|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 030||Support for Peaceful Elections in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 029||Promoting Resilient Communities in Nigeria and Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 032||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Supporting Justice Sector Reform in Tunisia|
|P17AS00004||Cultural Resources Records Management Fellow|
|NPS 17 NERO 0001||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|P17AS00008||Public Health Internship Program (PHIP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 17 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.