Apply for N66001 11 X 0042
- The SPAWAR SYSTEMS CENTER in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "C4ISR Information Dominance Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000 Not Elsewhere Classified.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 23, 2011 and posted on May 9, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 9, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Acadia National Park Cooperatively Plan, design, operate, and evaluate public transportation systems
Previous opportunity: Native Asset Building Initiative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N66001 11 X 0042
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N66001 11 X 0042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DARPA BAA 11 43||Primary and Secondary Calibration on Active Layer (PASCAL)|
|11 545||Division of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Investigator initiated research projects|
|DE FOA 0000536||Terrestrial Ecosystem Science|
|G11AS20035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|PD 11 1285||Theoretical Nuclear Physics|
|PD 11 1286||Theoretical Elementary Particle Physics|
|PD 11 1287||Mathematical Physics|
|PD 11 1252||Gravitational Theory|
|11 546||Informal Science Education|
|PD 11 1221||Experimental Elementary Particle Physics|
|PD 11 1232||Experimental Nuclear Physics|
|PD 11 1244||Gravitational Physics|
|PD 11 7246||Physics of Living Systems|
|DE FOA 0000546||Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DOE EPSCoR) Implementation Grants|
|DARPA SN 11 42||Proposers Day Mission oriented Resilient Clouds (MRC)|
|G11AS20037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G11AS20034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
|HQ0034 FVAP 11 BAA 0001||Federal Voting Assistance Program|
|L11AS00102||Invasive Species Outreach|
|W81XWH 12 DMRDP MID CTA||DHP Defense Medical Research and Development Military Infectious Diseases Clinical Trial Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N66001 11 X 0042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.