Apply for PRMECON 14 GR 001 WHA 030414
- The U.S. Mission to Costa Rica in the agriculture business and commerce community development education employment, labor and training other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CARSI ESF" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2014 and posted on Mar 4, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2014 500PM Eastern Standard Time.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,310,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Overseas based NGOs Public International Organizations (PIOs)
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Education Employment, Labor and Training Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification) Reg
Next opportunity: FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan.
Previous opportunity: Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PRMECON 14 GR 001 WHA 030414
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PRMECON 14 GR 001 WHA 030414", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.