Apply for NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987
- The Department of Commerce in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, Fiscal Year 2012, National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.478 Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean ResearchCoastal Ocean Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2011 and posted on May 26, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2011 The deadline for receipt of full proposals at the NCCOS/CSCOR office is 3 p.m., Eastern Time on August 24, 2011. The required letters of intent (LOI) for all programs, must be received by 500 p.m. Eastern Time, onJune 27, 2011. LOIs should be submitted by email to Mary.Payne@noaa.gov. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be accepted. Please note Validation or rejection of your application by Grants.gov may take up to 2 business days after submission. Please consider this process in developing your submission timeline..
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are institutions of higher education, other non profits, state, local, Indian Tribal Governments, commercial organizations, US Territories and Federal agencies that possess the statutory authority to receive financial assistance. DOC/NOAA supports cultural and gender diversity and encourages women and minority individuals and groups to submit applications to the CSCOR programs. In addition, DOC/NOAA is strongly committed to broadening the participation of historically black colleges and universities, Hispanic serving institutions, tribal colleges and universities, and institutions that work in underserved areas. DOC/NOAA encourages proposals involving any of the above institutions to apply. Please note that 1) Researchers must be employees of an eligible entity listed above and proposals must be submitted through that entity. Non Federal researchers should comply with their institutional requirements for proposal submission. 2) NCCOS/CSCOR will not normally fund any Federal Full Time Employee (FTE) salaries, but will fund travel, equipment, supplies, and contractual personnel costs associated with the proposed work. If an applicant thinks that they are eligible for an exception, they should provide the Program Manager with appropriate documentation and obtain approval prior to submitting an LOI. 3) All federal applicants, including subcontractors, MUST discuss the budget structure of their proposals with Laurie Golden, NCCOS/CSCOR Grants Administrator (301 713 3338 extension 151, Internet Laurie.Golden@noaa.gov), as the requirements for individual agencies differ. 4) Non NOAA Federal applicants will be required to submit certifications or documentation showing that they have specific legal authority to receive funds from the Department of Commerce (DOC) for this research. 5) Foreign researchers may apply as subawards through an eligible US entity. 6) Non Federal researchers affiliated with NOAA University Cooperative/Joint Institutes should comply with joint institutional requirements they will be funded through grants either to their institutions or to joint institutes.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: ROSES 2011 Moon and Mars Analog Missions Activities
Previous opportunity: Post Compact Data Collection Services
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002993||Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002962||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2012|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991||Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|P14AS00027||3 State Air Quality Study|
|P14AS00222||High Priority Wildlife Conservation Projects|
|70181AR066||Multi Species Inventory Monitoring Protocol Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.