Apply for RFA 388 12 000007
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Resilient Ecosystems and Livelihoods (CREL)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 2, 2012 and posted on Apr 2, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2012 Applications shall be due at 1400 hours Bangladesh Local Time on May 30, 2012..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Reduction of Vulnerability to Coastal Natural Hazards in Asia.
Previous opportunity: Serve as the U.S. partner within the global STOP TB Partnership and participate in Stop TB Partnership activities.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 12 000007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 12 000007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F12AS00129||White nose syndrome surveillance and summer monitoring of bats|
|R12SS10006||Thomas Creek Water Quality Clean Samish Initiative|
|R12SF11007||Development, Management, and Protection of Indian Tribal Water Resources|
|2012 STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES FUND||Strategic Activities Fund (SAF) of the Sustainable and Thriving Environments for West African Regional Development (Steward) Program, Phase III|
|F12AS00135||International Yukon River Salmon Panel 2012|
|F12AS00144||State of Alaska Liaison and Staff Support 2012|
|F12AS00143||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund Midwest Region|
|F12AS00152||Flint Hills Spring Migration Shorebird Survey|
|F12AS00155||ASARCO Settlement Proposal|
|F12AS00156||Coastal Program Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve Enhancement|
|F12AS00157||St. Louis River Estuary Restoration Initiative Grassy Point Coastal Wetland Restoration|
|F12AS00160||Maintain a captive flock of Alaska origin Stellers eiders and spectacled eiders|
|F12AS00165||Status of the Birds in Region 6|
|F12AS00167||Intermountain West Joint Venture Sage Grouse Initiative Strategic Watershed Action Team, Phase 2|
|F12AS00169||Biological Assessments to Evaluate Agricultural Tile Drainage within Madison Wetland Management District|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2013 2003390||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2013|
|F12AS00172||Chincoteague NWR Next Steps|
|F12AS00175||Abiotic Constraints to Survival of Lake Sturgeon Eggs and Age 0 with Implications for Restoration|
|OES OTE 11 003||Results Focused Monitoring and Evaluation of Work Implementing Environmental Cooperation Mechanisms|
|F12AS00180||Community Connections Introducing the Public to the Nulhegan Basin Division|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 12 000007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.