Apply for PA 16 327
- The HHS-NIH11 in the environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2016 and posted on Jun 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Health
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent for Assess Bird Habitat on Cape Sable with National Audubon Society
Previous opportunity: How & Why is the Timing & Occurrence of Seasonal Migrants in the Gulf of Maine Changing Due to Climate?
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 16 327
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 16 327) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 16 329||Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats (CounterACT) Research Centers of Excellence (U54)|
|PAR 16 331||Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats (CounterACT): Optimization of Therapeutic Lead Compounds (U01)|
|PAR 16 330||Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats (CounterACT): Identification of Therapeutic Lead Compounds (U01)|
|RFA MD 16 002||NIH Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Enhancing Diversity in Biomedical Data Science (R25)|
|PA 17 317||Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp)|
|RFA CA 17 046||Immuno-Oncology Translation Network (IOTN): Cancer Immunoprevention Research Projects (U01)|
|PA 18 770||Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 19 002||Functional RNA Modifications Environment and Disease (FRAMED) (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 19 001||Functional RNA Modifications Environment and Disease (FRAMED) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 20 015||NIEHS Research Intensive Short Courses and Educational Opportunities (NIEHS RISE) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAS JOR FY22 003||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 16 327", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.