Apply for W911KB 15 2 0001
- The Alaska District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "collect, analyze, and apply environmental, natural and cultural resource data for optimal management of public lands under control of the DoD." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300 Basic and Applied Scientific Research.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2015 and posted on May 7, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BLM CO COMMUNITY FIRE ASSITANCE
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD Dry Tortugas National Park Seagrass Communities Assessment Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 15 2 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 15 2 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OES OTE 15 001||Green Entrepreneurship Morocco|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 15 05||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2015|
|F15AS00223||Piping Plover and Red Fox Monitoring on Fire Island, NY|
|R15AN20020||Delta Habitat Conservation|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2015||FY15 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA G2015 ORD D1||National Priorities Life Cycle Costs of Water Infrastructure Alternatives|
|G15AC00197||Collaborative work to capture and monitor caribou and their offspring in the Central Arctic herd|
|EPA OPP 2015 005||Field Implementation Meeting Support|
|P15AC00767||Not a Request for Proposals Badlands National Park Centennial Design Studio|
|EPA OPP 2015 004||Pesticide Safety Resource Projects|
|F15AS00241||Building Relevance for the National Wildlife Refuge System|
|F15AS00246||California Condor Program|
|EPA R3 CBP 15 05||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2015 Request for Proposals for Agriculture and Nonpoint Sources Program Support for the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership|
|F15AS00214||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|N40080 15 2 0008||CAFFEE CIRCLE PERIMETER ROAD SHORELINE STABILIZATION|
|NPS NOI 15 CESU 72399||Development of Natural Resource Condition Assessment Reports for Intermountain Region Parks|
|F15AS00251||Role of Agricultural Habitats in Meeting Waterfowl Needs|
|R15SS00013||SJR Phase II Channel Restoration Site Monitoring|
|NPS NOI 15 CESU 73316||State of knowledge and synthesis of the natural, cultural, and economic conservation resources of the Lower Alabama River Area|
|R15AN20021||Genetic Signatures of Drought Conditions and Diseases in Central Valley Salmonids|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 15 2 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.