Community Economic Development Healthy Food Financing Initiative Projects (HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0819)
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Economic Development Healthy Food Financing Initiative Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.570 Community Services Block GrantDiscretionary Awards.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 15, 2015 and posted on May 23, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $9,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- To be eligible for the CED program, an applicant must meet three conditions 1. Applicant must be a private, non profit CDC with 501(c)(3) or non 501(c)(3) status 2. Applicant must have articles of incorporation, bylaws, or other official documents demonstrating that the CDC has as a principal purpose the planning, developing, or managing of low income housing or community economic development activities and 3. The Board of Directors must have representation from each of the following community residents, business leaders, and civic leaders. Note The CDC designation does not need to be specified on any official documents as long as the three requirements stated above are met.rdquo Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship for profit organizations are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Feed the Future Biotechnology Partnership
Previous opportunity: Community Economic Development Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0819) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0831||Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CZ 0815||National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Tribes|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE PD 0804||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DM 0084||Supported Decision Making|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0829||Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LE 0087||Model Approaches Phase II Systems Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HP 0814||Early Head Start Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FD 0818||Behavioral Interventions for Child Support Services|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FD 0822||Evaluation of Behavioral Interventions for Child Support Services Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833||Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FI 0591||Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants Building Family Centered Services|
|HHS 2014 ACL CDAP SO 0089||State Health Insurance Assistance Program Performance Improvement and Innovation Grant|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA MI 0088||National Center for Benefits Outreach and Enrollment A MIPPA Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0832||Quality Improvement Center for Research Based Infant Toddler Court Teams|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA FC 0085||PPHF 2014 National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF AR 0827||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCC HT 0834||Early Head Start Child Care Partnerships Technical Assistance Support Project|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839||Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Severe Forms of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA AL 0090||PPHF 2014 Alzheimers Disease Initiative Specialized Supportive Services Project Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HI R11 0825||American Indian/Alaska Native EHS Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnerships|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0819", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.