Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Risk Mitigation Training and Technical Assistance Center (HHS 2013 ACF OCS ET 0581)
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Risk Mitigation Training and Technical Assistance Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569 Community Services Block Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2013 and posted on Jun 7, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $400,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- As prescribed by Section 678A(c)(2) of the CSBG Act, eligible applicants are CSBG eligible entities or statewide or local organizations or associations with demonstrated expertise in providing training on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low income families and communities. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Responsible Fatherhood Research Network
Previous opportunity: National Park Service Cultural Resource Support for Archaeological Survey at White Sands National Monument
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2013 ACF OCS ET 0581) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE PR 0611||Responsible Fatherhood Research Network|
|HHS 2013 ACF OCS ET 0582||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Learning Communities Resource Center|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0598||Family Violence Prevention and Services/ Improvements to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (LGBTQ) Service Accessibility|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CA 0636||Planning Grants to Develop A Model Intervention for Youth/Young Adults With Child Welfare Involvement At Risk of Homelessness|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YR 0609||Human Services Research Partnerships Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YR 0610||Human Services Research Partnerships U.S. Virgin Islands|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0635||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants Culturally Specific Trauma Services for Families Impacted by Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA DS 0055||Creating and Sustaining Dementia Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CX 0638||Runaway and Homeless Youth Capacity Building for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/or Questioning Youth Populations|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0632||Post Release and Home Study Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0608||Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2013 ACL CDAP DR 0054||NWD/ADRC Opportunity Sustainability Competive Continuation|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0637||Promoting Well Being and Adoption after Trauma|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DN 0060||Regional Self Advocacy Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DH 0062||Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to Assist Protection and Advocacy Systems (P As) to Establish or Improve Voting Access for Individuals with Disabilities|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF AR 0640||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0712||Head Start Grantee Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Le Sueur, Martin, Nicollet, Sibley, Watonwan, and Waseca Counties, Minnesota|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0715||Head Start Grantee Waukesha County, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0716||Early Head Start Grantee Portions of Waukesha and Washington Counties, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0717||Head Start Grantee Racine County, Wisconsin|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2013 ACF OCS ET 0581", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.