Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OCS ET 1006
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Learning Communities Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569 Community Services Block Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2015 and posted on May 14, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- As prescribed by Section 678A(c)(2) of the CSBG Act (42 U.S.C. sect 9913(c)(2)), eligible applicants are CSBG eligible entities, or statewide or local organizations or associations, with demonstrated expertise in providing training to individuals and organizations on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low income families and communities. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants for FY 2015 Announcement for Program Funding for South Carolina
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Municipalities of Loiza, Rio Grande, Luquillo, Canovanas, Farjardo, Ceiba, and Naguabo, Puerto Rico
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OCS ET 1006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF OCS ET 1006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA HD 0097||National Minority Aging Organizations (NMAO) Technical Assistance Centers|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 1012||Early Head Start Grantee Municipalities of Moca and San Sebastian, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1103||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee City of Asheville, the Town of Woodfin, and the Communities of Emma and Johnston, North Carolina|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R08 1015||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Granite, Mineral, Missoula, Powell, and Sanders Counties, Montana|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1014||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Darlington County, South Carolina|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS ET 1007||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) State and Eligible Entity Technical Assistance Services|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD NW 0110||Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers Statewide Implementation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0999||National Center on Parent, Family and Community Engagement|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCC TA 1000||National Center for Afterschool and Summer Enrichment|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0995||National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0996||National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching and Learning|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0998||National Center on Early Childhood Health and Wellness|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCC TA 1001||National Center for Early Childhood Quality Assurance|
|OVC 2015 4282||OVC FY 15 Vision 21 Tribal Victim Services Resource Mapping Project|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA HS 0111||Advancing Person Centered, Trauma Informed Supportive Services for Holocaust Survivors|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOD IL 0113||AMERICAN SAMOA AND GUAM CIL COMPETITION|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOD IT 0112||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZV 0976||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959||Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0114||UCEDD National Training Initiative Supplemental Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF OCS ET 1006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.