Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Strengthening the Capacity and Ability of CSBG Eligible Entities to Address Legal Issues (HHS 2012 ACF OCS ET 0304)
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Strengthening the Capacity and Ability of CSBG Eligible Entities to Address Legal Issues" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569 Community Services Block Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2012 and posted on Apr 27, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2012 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $200,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Eligible applicants are non profit organizations with or without 501(c)(3) Internal Revenue Service status, other than institutions of higher education. As prescribed by Section 678A(c)(2) of the CSBG Act, eligible applicants are CSBG eligible entities or Statewide or local organizations or associations, with demonstrated expertise in providing training on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low income families and communities. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Small Scale Coal Biomass to Liquids (CBTL) Production and Feasibility Study of a Commercial Scale CBTL Facility
Previous opportunity: Theme Books and Medals
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2012 ACF OCS ET 0304) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2012 ACF ADD DH 0300||Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to Assist Protection and Advocacy Systems (P amp As) to Establish or Improve Voting Access for Individuals with Disabilities|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CS 0323||Tribal Court Improvement Program|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CY 0303||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2012 ACF ADD DN 0513||Projects of National Significance Community of Practice for Supporting Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with I/DD|
|HHS 2012 ACF ADD DN 0514||Projects of National Significance Community of Practice for Supporting Families of Persons with I/DD|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CX 0289||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CX 0531||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HQ0034 11 1 0006 P00001||United Services Organization (USO)|
|HQ0034 11 1 0004 P00001||The American Red Cross|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CY 0316||National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth Grant|
|NCD 02 12||Reforming Social Securitys Disability Benefits System|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCC TH 0302||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (TMIECHV) Grant Program under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CF 0510||Family Connection Grants Child Welfare/TANF Collaboration in Kinship Navigation Programs|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CF 0511||Family Connection Grants Comprehensive Residential Family Treatment Projects|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R01 0452||Head Start Grantee Malden, Medford, Everett, Stoneham, Melrose, Reading, Wakefield, North Reading, and Winchester in Middlesex County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R04 0486||Head Start Grantee Mobile and Washington Counties, Alabama|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R01 0324||Head Start Grantee City of New Haven in New Haven County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R04 0331||Early Head Start Grantee Martin County, Florida|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R05 0372||Head Start Grantee Cuyahoga County, Ohio|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R04 0487||Head Start Grantee Bartow, Floyd, Gordon, Haralson, Paulding, and Polk Counties, Georgia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2012 ACF OCS ET 0304", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.