Apply for RFA GH 15 001
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conducting Public Health Research in Kenya" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326 Protecting and Improving Health Globally Stengthening Public Health through Surveillance, Epidemiologic Research, Disea.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 5, 2015 and posted on Jan 5, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 5, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $75,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
- Eligibility Category Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Other Foreign OrganizationsForeign Organizations a Foreign Organization is a public or private organization, whether non profit or for profit, located in a country other than the United States (U.S.) and its territories that is subject to the laws of the country in which it is located, irrespective of the citizenship of project staff or place of performance. Delete when Foreign Organizations are not allowed to apply Bona Fide Agents a Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with Other Attachment Forms when submitting via www.grants.gov. 2.Foreign Organizations Foreign Organizations are eligible to apply.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2015 National Summer Transportation Institute Program
Previous opportunity: Native Asset Building Initiative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA GH 15 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 15 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 15 052||Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities|
|PAR 15 084||NIDCR Dentist Scientist Career Transition Award for Intramural Investigators (K22)|
|PAR 15 078||NIA Academic Leadership Career Award (K07)|
|CDC RFA GH15 1612||National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Africa|
|RFA RM 14 017||NIH Science of Behavior Change Resource and Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA DE 16 001||Pharmacogenomics of Orofacial Pain Management (R01)|
|RFA RM 14 018||Science of Behavior Change Assay Development and Validation for Interpersonal and Social Processes Targets (UH2/UH3)|
|HRSA 15 136||Rural Recruitment and Retention Analysis Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA RM 14 020||Science of Behavior Change Assay Development and Validation for Self Regulation Targets (UH2/UH3)|
|RFA RM 14 019||Science of Behavior Change Assay Development and Validation for Stress Reactivity and Stress Resilience Targets (UH2/UH3)|
|AH TP1 15 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Capacity Building to Support Replication of Evidence Based TPP Programs (Tier 1 A)|
|AH TP1 15 002||FY15 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Replicating Evidence Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs to Scale in Communities with the Greatest Need (Tier 1B)|
|AH TP2 15 001||FY15 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Supporting and Enabling Early Innovation to Advance Adolescent Health and Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2A)|
|AH TP2 15 002||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Rigorous Evaluation of New or Innovative Approaches to Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2B)|
|AH MAI 15 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for a National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention Among Adolescents|
|RFA MH 16 220||Novel Assays to Address Translational Gaps in Treatment Development (UH2/UH3)|
|PA 15 087||Development of Novel and Emerging Technologies to Support Zebrafish Models for Biomedical Research (R41/R42)|
|PA 15 086||Development of Novel and Emerging Technologies to Support Zebrafish Models for Biomedical Research (R43/R44)|
|CDC RFA GH15 1617||Reducing the burden of neglected parasitic infections (NPIs) in the United States through evidence based prevention and control activities|
|PAR 15 088||Shared Instrumentation Grant (SIG) Program (S10)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 15 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.