Apply for USDA NRCS CT 11 01
- The NRCS Connecticut State Office in the agriculture natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 Announcement for Program Funding" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912 Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2011 and posted on Jan 31, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $211,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian Tribe, state or local unit of government, non governmental organization, or individual.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Natural Resources
Next opportunity: State Jail Inspector Training Curriculum Revision and Update
Previous opportunity: STUDENT ENVIRONMENTAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS CT 11 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CT 11 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS CO 11 01||Conservation Innovation Grants FY2011 Colorado State Component|
|USDA NRCS NM 11 01||FY 2011 New Mexico CIG Program Funding Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CT 11 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.