Apply for USDA NRCS NH 14 0001
- The California State Office in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grant New Hampshire" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912 Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2014 and posted on Mar 20, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 2, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $150,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Individuals Special district governments City or township governments Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Grooundworks Richmond CA Project and Program Development
Previous opportunity: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Investing In Innovation (I3) Fund DEVELOPMENT Grants DEVELPOMENT GRANTS PRE APPLICATION CFDA Number 84.411P
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NH 14 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NH 14 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P14AS00065||Seabirds as Indicators of Coastal Ecosystem Condition and Change|
|USDA NRCS VT 14 0001||State Conservation Innovation Grant 2014|
|P14AS00118||Shorebirds Study, Western Arctic Parklands|
|USDA NRCS NH 14 0002||Conservation Innovation Grant New Hampshire|
|L14AS00149||BLM AZ Gila District Youth Internships and Public Land Corps Opportunities|
|F14AS00321||Necedah National Wildlife Refuge Whooping Crane Forced Renesting to Prevent Population Extinction|
|L14AS00276||BLM AZ Gila District Youth Internships and Public Land Corps Opportunities|
|L14AS00304||BLM AZ Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail Management Partnership|
|R14AN20025||Fish Screen Corrective Action and Improvements|
|P14AS00298||Create Model of Glacier Bays Late Pleistocene Coastline|
|USDA NRCS CA 15 0009||Conservation Innovation Grant 2015|
|15AN20006||South Shore Service Yard California State Parks|
|R15AN20014||Open Space Management|
|R15AN20010||Endangered Species Program Support Upper Klamath Lake (UKL)|
|NPS DOIP15AC00448||Extending Alaska Region National Hydrography Dataset Editing Protocols and Data Production to Accommodate Wetlands and other Value Added Attributes|
|R15AN20005||Westside Regional Drainage Plan San Joaquin River Salinity Management 2015 Financial Assistance Agreement|
|R15AN20026||Watershed Rehabilitation and Sediment Control|
|R15AN20017||Weed Management and Jobs Creation Project, Phase 2|
|RFA WY08 9012||WLCI Support of Watershed Management Habitat Enhancement for Triple Creek Forage Reserve|
|USDA NRCS GA 08 03||Georgia Resource Conservation Development Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NH 14 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.