Apply for USDA NRCS GA 11 01
- The Georgia State Office in the agriculture energy environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912 Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2011 and posted on Jan 31, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 2, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $150,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments State governments Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Energy Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM OR WA Stimulating Transpiration and Net Photosynthesis of Douglas fir Stands in the Panther Creek Watershed, Oregon
Previous opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies SEDS
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS GA 11 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS GA 11 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDANRCSPA1101||PA 2011 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDANRCSVT1101||VERMONT CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS GA 14 0001||GA Conservation Innovation Grant 2014|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS GA 11 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.