Apply for SM 12 004
- The Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis. in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement for Networking, Certifying, and Training Suicide Prevention Hotlines" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243 Substance Abuse and Mental Health ServicesProjects of Regional and National Significance.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2012 and posted on Apr 20, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,700,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are domestic public and private nonprofit entities. For example State and local governments Federally recognized American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) Tribes and tribal organizations Urban Indian organizations Public or private universities and colleges Community and faith based organizations Tribal organization means the recognized body of any AI/AN Tribe any legally established organization of American Indians/Alaska Natives which is controlled, sanctioned, or chartered by such governing body or which is democratically elected by the adult members of the Indian community to be served by such organization and which includes the maximum participation of American Indians/Alaska Natives in all phases of its activities. Consortia of Tribes or tribal organizations are eligible to apply, but each participating entity must indicate its approval. The statutory authority for this program prohibits grants to for profit agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: ECPA Regional Energy Competition
Previous opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance SEDS TG
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 12 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 12 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CI10 101203PPHF12||PPHF 2012 ELC Building and Strengthening Epidemiology, Laboratory and Health Information Systems Capacity in State and Local Health Departments Financed in part by 2012 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|HRSA 12 149||Maternal and Child Health Doctoral Training Program|
|RFA MD 12 006||NIMHD Community Based Participatory Research (CBPR) Initiative in Reducing and Eliminating Health Disparities Planning Phase (R24)|
|CDC RFA DP12 1214PPHF12||PPHF 12 State Public Health Approaches for Ensuring Quitline Capacity Financed solely by 2012 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|HP ATP 12 001||FY12 Announcement of the Availability of Funds and Request for Applications for a Cooperative Agreement for a Project Titled Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Scholarship Program|
|RFA 492 12 000001||HIV/AIDS Prevention in the Philippines Reaching Out to Most at Risk Populations (ROMP)|
|HRSA 12 171||HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program New Geographic Service Areas|
|PA 12 178||Alcohol Abuse, Sleep Disorders and Circadian Rhythms (R21)|
|PA 12 177||Alcohol Abuse, Sleep Disorders and Circadian Rhythms (R01)|
|SM 12 008||Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration (PPHF 2012)|
|CDC RFA PS12 1211||Enhancing HIV Mobilization among Organizations Serving Gay, Bisexual and other Men Who Have Sex with Men|
|SOL 687 12 000005||Integrated Social Marketing|
|RFA FD 12 020||Effect of Physicochemical Properties of Ophthalmic Formulations on Ocular Bioavailability (U01)|
|SM 12 010||Minority Fellowship Program|
|CDC RFA IP12 1202||Increasing Adolescent Immunization Rates through Healthcare Provider Partnerships|
|CDC RFA IP12 1205||Increasing Adult Immunization Rates through Healthcare Provider Partnerships|
|RFA HL 13 018||Mentored Career Award for Faculty at Institutions That Promote Diversity (K01)|
|CDC RFA DD07 0030501SUPP12||Cooperative Agreement for a National Research and Training Organization for People with Developmental and Other Disabilities|
|HRSA 12 177||Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Awards|
|PAR 12 180||Rapid Assessment Post Impact of Disaster (R03)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 12 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.