Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU (G18AS00046)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,521.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00046) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP QRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Translational Research Award|
|P18AS00247||Prince William Forest Park Cultural Landscape Field School|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial Award|
|G18AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem System Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Moutain CESU|
|G18AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G18AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast|
|W81XWH 18 HRRP TRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 HRRP FARA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Applied Research Award|
|F18AS00157||Migratory Birds Joint Venture|
|F18AS00158||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Act 15.663|
|F18AS00156||Bone Cave harvestmen (Texella reyesi) in Travis and Williamson counties, Texas.|
|DHS 18 MT 045 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 10|
|DHS 18 MT 045 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00046", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.