Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0011
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Technologies for Unmanned Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2013 and posted on Apr 17, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Online Resource Center for Ethics Education in Science and Engineering
Previous opportunity: Collections in Support of Biological Research
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|13 558||Online Resource Center for Ethics Education in Science and Engineering|
|PD 13 1252||LIGO Research Support|
|13 556||Materials Research Science and Engineering Center|
|13 555||EHR Core Research (ECR)|
|NNH13ZDA001N IIP||ROSES 2013 Instrument Incubator Program|
|NNH13ZDA001N PGG||ROSES 2013 Planetary Geology and Geophysics|
|NNH13ZDA001N TERAQEA||ROSES 2103 Terra and Aqua Algorithms Existing Data Products|
|NNH13ZDA001N CRYO||ROSES 2013 Cryospheric Science|
|FOA RQKM 2013 0003||Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Supplier Producibility|
|W81XWH 14 DMRDP MID ARA||DOD Military Infectious Diseases Applied Research Award|
|F13AS00156||Sea Otter Surveys and Response to Strandings|
|W81XWH 13 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award|
|13 SN 0016||Proactive Decision Support|
|13 560||Engineering Research Centers|
|W81XWH 13 OCRP PA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 13 OCRP TIA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Teal Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 13 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Award Early Career Investigator|
|ONRBAA13 013||Gas Turbine Upgrades for Reduced Total Ownership Cost (TOC) and Improved Ship Impact|
|G13AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|NNH13ZDA001N HSR||ROSES 2013 Heliophysics Supporting Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.