Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0012
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Technologies for Unmanned Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2013 and posted on Jun 26, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National Park Service EFMO TCP Documentation and Evaluation
Previous opportunity: Garnet Curriculum
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G13AS00070||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G13AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|NNH13ZDA001N MDAP||ROSES 2013 Mars Data Analysis Program|
|NNH13ZDA001N PICASSO||ROSES 2013 Planetary Instrument Concepts for the Advancement of Solar System Observations|
|13 568||Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grants in the Directorate for Biological Sciences|
|P13AS00103||Preliminary Evaluation of Environmental DNA for Monitoring Amphibians in Yellowstone National Park|
|2013 NIST ADV MAT COE 01||Advanced Materials Center of Excellence|
|13 SN 0020||Special Program Announcement for 2013 Office of Naval Research Opportunity Select Topics in Materials Research Technology|
|W81XWH 13 PCRP PCPRNA||DoD Prostate Cancer Pathology Resource Network Award|
|NNH13ZEA001N LEARN||E.2 Leading Edge Aeronautics Research for NASA (LEARN)|
|G13AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
|G13AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North West Alaska CESU|
|G13AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|G13AS00091||Cooperative Ecoysystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G13AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G13AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G13AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|G13AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G13AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G13AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.