Opportunity Information: Apply for WHAP WHAAQPPC 15 003
Apply for WHAP WHAAQPPC 15 003
- The Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs in the education employment, labor and training other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cuban Nonprofit Management Scholarship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750 Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs (WHA) Grant Programs (including Energy and Climate Partnership for the Americas).
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2015 and posted on Jun 23, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2015 No Explanation. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,584,158.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,584,158.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Employment, Labor and Training Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Hurricane Sandy The National Parks of New York Harbor and the Student Conservation Association Resiliency Corps
Previous opportunity: Logistical Support for Rule of Law, Citizen Security, and Law Enforcement Projects in Panama, Guatemala, and Belize
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for WHAP WHAAQPPC 15 003
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (WHAP WHAAQPPC 15 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Proposals Expanding Labor Rights in Burma, Vietnam, and Sub Saharan Africa Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 14 018
Funding Number: DRLA DRLAQM 14 018
Agency: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor
Category: Education Employment, Labor and Training Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Funding Amount: $700,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "WHAP WHAAQPPC 15 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.