Apply for CDC RFA CE11 1103
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dating Matters Strategies to Promote Healthy Teen Relationships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136 Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 18, 2011 and posted on Feb 18, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 5, 2011 Letter of Intent Deadline March 21, 2011 Application Deadline May 5, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $7,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible Applicants Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below Local, City or County, Public Health Departments serving high risk urban communities. Urban, defined by having a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) population of 1,000,000 or more, as defined by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB). See Appendix D. A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with Other Attachment Forms when submitting via www.grants.gov.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Proposals Media Freedom, Civil Society and Human Rights
Previous opportunity: IFRP 2011 Request For Applications
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA CE11 1103
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CE11 1103) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI674 11 26||Civil Society Strengthening|
|CDC RFA GH11 1115||Supporting Local Organizations to Implement and Expand Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment in the Republic of Cote d Ivoire under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1128||Expanding Access and Enhancing Quality of Integrated HIV Confidential, Voluntary Client and Provider Initiated Testing and Counseling and Post Test Services in the Republic of Botswana under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1132||Support for HIV Surveillance Among Most At Risk Populations in the Russian Federation under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1135||Support for Improved Linkages between TB and HIV Services, TB HIV Monitoring, TB Infection Control in Ukraine under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1190||Strengthening and Expanding HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Support for High Risk Groups/Commercial Sex Workers and Their Associated Sexual Partners in the Republic of Haiti under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1191||Improvement of Integrated HIV Clinical based Services (Counseling and Testing, Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission, TB/HIV, Care and Treatment) Through Financial and Technical Assistance to Centers of Excellence in Haiti under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH11 1192||Strengthening HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Referral Services to Targeted Populations Engaged in High Risk Behavior in Haiti under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1193||Strengthening Integrated HIV and Cholera Care, Treatment and Prevention Services Through Directly Observed Treatment Strategy in Haiti under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1194||Integrating HIV Care and Treatment within the Network of Facilities Offering TB Treatment and Providing Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Health Toward Strengthening the National TB/HIV System in Haiti under PEPFAR|
|CMS 1B1 11 001||Medicaid Incentives for Prevention of Chronic Diseases (MIPCD)|
|HHS 2011 IHS UIHP 0001||Urban Indian Health Program|
|CDC RFA GH11 1138||Providing Capacity Building Assistance to Government and Indigenous Congolese Organizations to Improve HIV/AIDS Service Delivery in the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1145||Improving Access to Laboratory Testing for HIV/AIDS Patient Monitoring in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1147||Strengthening the Human Resource Information System in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1148||Epidemiology and Strategic Information in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH11 1149||Program to Provide Technical Assistance and Build Capacity of the South African National Department of Health and Provincial Departments of Health to Strengthen the National Health Information System in the Republic of South Africa under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 11 147||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|HRSA 11 144||Developing Integrated Maternal and Child Health Information Systems Promoting the Use of Health Information Systems|
|CDC RFA GH11 1111||The Development and Establishment of an International Accredited Training Center in South Africa under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CE11 1103", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.