Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.327 Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2015 and posted on Jun 19, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,200,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments.
- Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: DEMONSTRATE CAPABILITY AND BUILD CAPACITY IN THE MEDICAL RESERVE CORPS NETWORK
Previous opportunity: NPS NOIP15AC01018
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0114||UCEDD National Training Initiative Supplemental Grant|
|HHS 2008 AOA CONT MP||Senior Medicare Patrol Project Existing Continuation|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RP 0112||Standing Announcement for the Preferred Communities Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RE 0117||Standing Announcement for the Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RU 0113||Standing Announcement for Supplemental Services for Recently Arrived Refugees|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS YD 0025||Head Start Innovation and Improvement Projects|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0309||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0406||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Volusia County, Florida|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0204||Head Start Replacement Grantee Newark, New Jersey|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0202||Head Start Replacement Grantee Mercer County, New Jersey (with the exception of the City of Trenton)|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0308||Head Start Replacement Grantee Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0609||Head Start Replacement Grantee Swisher County, Texas|
|HHS 2008 ACF ACYF AE 0099||Community Based Abstinence Education Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0101||Head Start Replacement Grantee City of Gloucester, and towns of Rockport, Ipswich, Manchester by the Sea, and Essex in Essex County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0803||Head Start Replacement Grantee City of Alamosa, Colorado|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0205||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Newark, New Jersey|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0407||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Barrow, Green, and Morgan Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0100||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Middlesex County, Connecticut (locations described below)|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0310||Head Start Replacement Grantee Dinwiddie County, Virginia|
|HHS 2008 AOA CONT BP||existing projects JUNE 1, 2008 Start Date|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.