Apply for EP IDS 13 001
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Sustainable Influenza Vaccine Production Capacity in Under Resourced Nations in Support of the Global Action Plan for Influenza Vaccines (GAP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.360 Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Biodefense Medical Countermeasure Development.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 4, 2013 and posted on Jun 4, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 8, 2013 No Explanation.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $9,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses.
- Open to Non U.S. entities
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Services for Operational and Capacity Building Programs
Previous opportunity: Field Work at Chickasaw NRA NOI, Not a Request for Proposals
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP IDS 13 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP IDS 13 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA EH13 1305 A||Building Resilience Against Climate Effects (BRACE)|
|PAR 13 240||NINDS Research Education Opportunities (R25)|
|PAR 13 241||Unveiling the Genome Genetic Architecture of Severe Mental Disorders Revealed (Collaborative U01)|
|PAR 13 242||NIAID Resource Related Research Projects (R24)|
|PAR 13 243||Renewal of Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence COBRE(P20)|
|CMS 1H0 13 001||Grants to Support the Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program|
|CMS 1I0 13 001||Grants to Support the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Health Services Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 1316||Consortium for Tobacco Use Cessation Technical Assistance|
|CDC RFA CE14 1401||Rape Prevention and Education Program|
|APS 641 13 000001||Innovate for Health|
|HRSA 13 261||Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders|
|PA EAA 13 001||FY13 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant Projects|
|SOL RFA 674 13 000005||CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT (CDS)|
|HRSA 13 161||Ryan White States/Territories Part B Supplemental|
|HRSA 14 021||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 022||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 023||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 024||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 025||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 026||Service Area Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 13 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.