Apply for W81XWH 11 PRCRP VPFA
- The Dept. of the Army USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD FY11 Peer Reviewed Cancer Visionary Postdoctoral Fellowship Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420 Military Medical Research and Development.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2011 and posted on Jun 29, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 22, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $13,700,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cemetery
Previous opportunity: Community Centered Responsible Fatherhood Ex Prisoner Reentry Pilot Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 11 PRCRP VPFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 11 PRCRP VPFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH11ZDA001N PPR||ROSES 2011 Planetary Protection Research|
|11 553||National Robotics Initiative|
|11 555||Computer and Network Systems (CNS) Core Programs|
|11 557||Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF) Core Programs|
|11 556||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS) Core Programs|
|NNH11ZDA001N DESSDT||ROSES 2011 Science Definition Team for the DESDynI Radar Mission|
|G11AS20059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G11AS20073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G11AS20061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G11AS20060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|NNH11ZDA001N MDAP||ROSES 2011 Mars Data Analysis|
|11 558||Collections in Support of Biological Research|
|FWS 2011 14226||Increase Knowledge of and Effects on Fish of the Microsporidian Pasasite Nucleospora salmonis|
|NPS NOI WASO 11 0005||Quantifying the energy and environmental performance of interventions to historic building materials and systems|
|BAA 11 17 PKM||Defense Production Act Title III for Lithium Ion Battery Production for Military Applications Project|
|W81XWH 11 PHTBI PTSD IHT CTA||DoD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder In Home Therapy Clinical Trial Award|
|L11AS00159||FA BLM AZ Natural Resource Science Partnership|
|W81XWH 11 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 11 PRORP TRPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 11 PRORP TDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Technology Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 11 PRCRP VPFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.