Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 16 090
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Freedom of Expression" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2016 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Porterville Irrigation District (PID) In-Lieu Project
Previous opportunity: Transfer of Alaska Sesquicentennial Exhibit at Sitka National Historical Park
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 16 090
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 16 090) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0178||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Enhancing the Visitor Experience through Digital Media at Harriet Tubman-Underground Railroad National Historical Park|
|F16AS00450||Cross Cultural Capacity Building Landscape Conservation and Climate Change Adaptation|
|P16AS00621||National Park Service- Development of a Historic Preservation Training Curriculum and Fundamentals Course for the Vanishing Treasures Program|
|AFPG AFRSA 17 001||Mentorship and Training for the Somali National Army and the African Union Mission in Somalia|
|RFA 278 16 000013||USAID/Jordan Water Innovations Technologies|
|NPS 16 NERO 0179||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: National Register of Historic Places Documentation, Longfellow House-Washington’s Headquarters National Historic Site|
|NPS 16 NERO 0181||Tsongas Industrial History Center partnership|
|NPS 16 NERO 0185||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Cultural Resource Condition Assessment Intern|
|NPS 16 NERO 0182||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Geophysical and Archeological Survey at Fort Hill, Morristown National Historical Park|
|NPS 16 NERO 0180||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Pawtucket Falls Overlook Design and Environmental Compliance, Lowell NHP|
|NPS 16 NERO 0186||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Niagara Falls National Heritage Area Communications Coordinator|
|NPS 16 NERO 0187||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Facilitating Youth Projects in the NPS and Supporting the Chesapeake Youth Corps|
|NPS 16 NERO 0188||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Enhancing Collaboration and Engagement Amongst Conservation and Stewardship Practitioners: Developing Partnerships and Case Studies to Enhance Public Outreach and Engagement.|
|NPS 16 NERO 0189||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Conduct Comprehensive Physical and Programmatic Accessibility Assessment of Steamtown National Historic Site|
|NPS 16 NERO 0192||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Conduct Archeological Site Identification and Stabilization of Historic Dumps|
|NPS 16 NERO 0190||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Produce ethnohistory study of the African American experience within the Salem Maritime and Saugus Iron Works National Historic Sites|
|NPS 16 NERO 0212||Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail|
|P16AS00638||County of Marin Emergency Service Response FY16|
|P16AS00639||Cyclic Maintenance Field School on Keys Ranch Structures, Joshua Tree National Park|
|NPS 16 NERO 0193||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD Lowell Folk Festival and Summer Music Series Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 16 090", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.