DRL FY16 Supporting Human Rights and Civic Education, and Building Community Resilience in Tajikistan (DRLA DRLAQM 16 040)
- The DOS-DRL in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL FY16 Supporting Human Rights and Civic Education, and Building Community Resilience in Tajikistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 21, 2016 and posted on Jan 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: HIV and AIDS Community Grants Program
Previous opportunity: RFI-696-16-000001 - Sustainable Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition Activity in Rwanda
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 16 040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F16AS00094||Grizzly Bear Management Assistance in Montana|
|OVW 2016 9147||OVW FY 2016 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|2016 NIST MEP 01||Award Competitions for Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers in the States of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Utah and Vermont|
|F16AS00096||Grizzly Bear Management Assistance of Idaho|
|NPS NOIP16AC00149||Trail Conservation and Repair at Heart of the Hills and Headquarters, Olympic National Park|
|ECA ECAPEC 16 021||FY 2016 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program Overseas Components|
|OIA BTS 2016||Brown Tree Snake Program|
|P16AS00042||Historic Preservation Fund Tribal Heritage Grants|
|F16AS00097||Intermountain West Joint Venture Operations and Administration|
|RFA 617 16 000006||Expanding Participation of People with Disabilities|
|W912HZ 16 BAA 01||2016 Broad Agency Announcement|
|USGS 16 FA 0042||Notice of Intent - University Enterprises Inc (UEI) / CA State Univ Sacramento|
|16JD01||National Sheriffs' Institute Facilitation|
|RFA 497 16 000006||BERSAMA - Gender Based Violence Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia|
|2016 NIST SBIR 01||FY 2016 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program|
|NPS NOIP09AC0001||Adopt and Implement the Operation Plan and Guidelines for the Management of City of Rocks National Reserve|
|INL16 GR 0015 APAFGHANISTAN 02042016||Building the Capacity of the Afghan Ministry of Counter Narcotics|
|RFA 521 16 000005||KONBAT VYOLANS|
|NPS 16 NERO 0016||Notice of Intent to Award: SCA Conservation Interns – Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|2016 NIST SSCD 01||NIST Standards Services Curricula Development (SSCD) Cooperative Agreement Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 16 040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.