Apply for EP U3R 15 001
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "EBOLA HEALTHCARE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE FOR SELECT CITIES WITH ENHANCED AIRPORT ENTRANCE SCREENINGS FROM AFFECTED COUNTRIES IN WEST AFRICA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.801 Ebola Healthcare Preparedness and Response for Select Cities with Enhanced Airport Entrance Screenings from Affected Cou.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2014 and posted on Dec 19, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 3, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are state or city departments of public health serving the five major airports wherein DHS is conducting enhanced airport entrance screenings for Ebola. Eligible applicants include departments of public health in the following jurisdictions Chicago Georgia Maryland New Jersey New York New York City Virginia Washington, DC
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program Solicitation Notice for 2014
Previous opportunity: Epidemiologic Study of Interstitial Cystitis
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP U3R 15 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP U3R 15 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DD 15 003||Using Longitudinal Data to Characterize the Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Improve Services and Outcomes|
|RFA AA 15 007||Alcohol Biosensors (STTR)(R41/R42)|
|RFA AA 15 008||Alcohol Biosensors (SBIR)(R43/R44)|
|RFA CE 15 001||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|RFA RM 14 030||Nuclear Organization and Function Interdisciplinary Consortium (NOFIC)(U54)|
|RFA DD 15 001||Public Health Research on Modifiable Risk Factors for Spina Bifida|
|RFA DP 15 003||Comparison and Validation of Screening Tools For Substance Use Among Pregnant Women|
|RFA DP 15 005||Evaluation of a Stepped Care Approach for Perinatal Depression Treatment in Obstetrics and GynecologyClinics|
|HRSA 15 079||Cooperative Agreements to Support Comprehensive Medical Care for Thalassemia|
|HRSA 15 087||National Hemophilia Program Coordinating Center|
|RFA DP 15 007||Effectiveness of Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs Designed Specifically for Young Males|
|HRSA 15 049||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|RFA DP 15 009||Improving Surveillance and Prevention of Epilepsy Burden in US Communities|
|CDC RFA DD15 1508||Population Based Birth Defects Surveillance and Utilization of Surveillance Data by Public Health Programs|
|RFA CK 15 002||Sentinel Enhanced Dengue Surveillance System (SEDSS) Sites to Evaluate the Epidemiology and Prevention of Dengue and other Acute Febrile Illnesses in Puerto Rico|
|RFA CK 15 001||Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector Borne Zoonotic|
|RFA CK 15 003||Capacity Building to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Emerging Infectious Disease Threats and Strengthen Global Health Security in Uganda|
|RFA TS 13 0010501SUPP15||Continuing Prospective Birth Cohort Study Involving Environmental Uranium Exposure in the Navajo Nation|
|SM 15 003||Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC)|
|RFA IP 15 001||Economic Studies of Immunization Policies and Practices|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP U3R 15 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.