Apply for USDA GRANTS 071411 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emerald Ash Borer Program RFP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 8, 2011 and posted on Jul 14, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Land Grant Universities Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture other colleges and Universities State Agricultural Experiment Stations State Governments Federal Agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: NPS Cooperative Watershed Studies
Previous opportunity: Nature Play Corps National Implementation Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 071411 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 071411 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 696 11 000003||Rwanda Dairy Competitiveness Program II (RDCP II)|
|NRCS KS 20 10 0001||Cooperative Agreement Notice|
|AMS NOP 11 0072||2011 National Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|AMS NOP 11 0071||2011 Agricultural Marketing Assistance Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|RFA 520 11 000003||Rural Value Chains Project|
|RDBCP 11 04 SSDPG||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|APS 663 11 000002||Innovation Fund for Ethiopian Agriculture (I|
|USDA NIFA BFR 003541||Beginning Farmer Rancher Development Program|
|ETHIOPIA PRIME||Pastoralists Resiliency Improvement and Market Expansion|
|APS OAA 11 000003||Innovations in Gender Equality (IGE) to Promote Household Food Security|
|RFA OAA 12 000001||Assets and Market Access Collaborative Research Support Program|
|DOI NPS NOI E8142120522||Slide Ranch|
|APS 567 12 00001||GDA APS Addendum for BFS CLIMATE RESILIENT CEREALS|
|USDA NRCS OK 12 01||Oklahoma State CIG 2012|
|USDA NRCS NJ 12 001||NEW JERSEY CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS AK 12 001||Alaska Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG)|
|2011 05 PATCH||2011 05 PATCH|
|RFA OAA 12 000003||Agricultural Commercialization Innovation Activity|
|USDA NRCS MI CIG 12 001||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 003648||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 071411 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.