Apply for EP IDS 14 002
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Establish Adjuvant Hub to Enable Adjuvanted Influenza Vaccines in Under Resourced Nations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.360 Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Biodefense Medical Countermeasure Development.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2014 and posted on Jul 7, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2014 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- Non domestic (non U.S.) entity Unless the authorizing legislation under which an award would be made specifically authorizes awards to foreign entities or the grant is for research (not research related grants), foreign entities are not eligible for HHS grants
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Afghanistan Jessup Moot Court Competition
Previous opportunity: Curriculum Review and Revision Inmate Behavior Management
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP IDS 14 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP IDS 14 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001156||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on Long Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|NNH14ZDA001N K2GO1||ROSES 2014 K2 Guest Observer Cycle 1|
|P14AS00168||Evaluate Habitat Utilization and Baseline Abundance of Northern Long eared Bats at Mammoth Cave National Park|
|BAA RQKD 2014 0001||Open Innovation and Collaboration|
|14 582||Mathematical Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|G14AS00074||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESu|
|G14AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G14AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G14AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|14 583||Centers for Chemical Innovation|
|NNJ14ZSA001N||HUMAN EXPLORATION RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES NASA RESEARCH ANNOUNCEMENT|
|14 584||Arctic Research Opportunities|
|DARPA BAA 14 39||Information Innovation Office (I2O) Office Wide|
|2015||JFSP 2015 Pre Funding Opportunity Notice Potential Topics|
|14 585||Research Training Groups in the Mathematical Sciences|
|F14AS00311||South Atlantic Conservation Blueprint|
|DARPA BAA 14 51||Pathogen Predators|
|L14AS00217||Joint Fire Science Program|
|F14AS00322||Inventory and Monitoring of Northern Red bellied Cooter (NRBC), UMASS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 14 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.