Apply for RFA FD 11 010
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection employment, labor and training food and nutrition health science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluation of Salmonella in Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Pets Study for the Vet LRN Program (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 8, 2011 and posted on Jul 8, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $660,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education County governments Special district governments.
- Non domestic (non U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the HHS Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Employment, Labor and Training Food and Nutrition Health Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FA BLM AZ Natural Resource Science Partnership
Previous opportunity: DoD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder In Home Therapy Clinical Trial Award
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 11 010
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 11 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.