Apply for RFA 111 14 000005
- The Armenia USAID Yerevan in the agriculture regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Expanding Economic Ties with Turkey Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 7, 2014 and posted on May 7, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Applications will only be accepted from Armenian non profit or for profit organizations.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Regional Development
Next opportunity: Preserve and Protect Archeological Sites by Completing Cliffline Survey
Previous opportunity: Museum Samples of LCT
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 111 14 000005
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 111 14 000005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.