Apply for RFA 306 14 000006
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Planning, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (FP/MNCH) Interventions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2014 and posted on Jun 5, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 9, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $60,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 306 14 000006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 306 14 000006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 15 006||Clinical Trial on the Effects of Interventions Aiming to Reduce Chronic Inflammation in Older Adults Pilot Phase (U01)|
|PA 14 250||Lab to Marketplace Tools for Brain and Behavioral Research (R43/R44)|
|HRSA 15 002||State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program|
|RFA69614000001||RWANDA HEALTH SYSTEMS STRENGTHENING (RHSS) ACTIVITY|
|SM 14 023||Statewide Peer Network Development Program for Recovery and Resiliency Grants (Short Title Statewide Peer Networks for R|
|RFA GM 15 003||Limited Competition Large Scale Collaborative Project Award Renewals (U54)|
|PAR 14 251||Developing and Improving Institutional Animal Resources (G20)|
|RFA AA 15 001||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)|
|RFA AA 15 002||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60)|
|PAR 14 252||NIH StrokeNet Small Business Innovation Clinical Trials and Biomarker Studies for Stroke Treatment, Recovery, and Prevention (U44)|
|PAR 14 253||NIH StrokeNet Clinical Trials and Biomarker Studies for Stroke Treatment, Recovery, and Prevention Infrastructure Resource Access (X01)|
|SM 14 016||2014 PPHF 2014 Cooperative Agreements to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (Short Title National Strategy Grants) (PPHF 2014)|
|RFA AI 14 012||HLA and KIR Region Genomics in Immune Mediated Diseases (U01)|
|RFA AI 14 013||HLA and KIR Region Genomics in Immune Mediated Diseases (U19)|
|CA NAV 14 002||Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces|
|CDC RFA GH14 1419||Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally|
|PAR 14 246||NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13)|
|PA 14 256||Research Supplements for Aging Research on Health Disparities (Admin Supp)|
|NDRFP14 05||Training Seminars on Safe Medicine|
|RFA MH 15 700||Mentored Career Development Award to Build Research Capacity in Global Mental Health (K01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 306 14 000006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.