Apply for HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0598
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Violence Prevention and Services/ Improvements to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (LGBTQ) Service Accessibility" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.592 Family Violence Prevention and Services/Discretionary.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 7, 2013 and posted on Jun 7, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 6, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Eligible applicants may also be a partnership of two or more organizations that combine expertise in the areas of domestic/intimate partner violence programming and LGBTQ specific programming in order to achieve the purposes and eligible activities as defined. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY 2013 Hazardous Waste Management Grant Program for Tribes
Previous opportunity: Climate Change Adaptation Program (GPAP)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0598
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0598) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CA 0636||Planning Grants to Develop A Model Intervention for Youth/Young Adults With Child Welfare Involvement At Risk of Homelessness|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YR 0609||Human Services Research Partnerships Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YR 0610||Human Services Research Partnerships U.S. Virgin Islands|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0635||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants Culturally Specific Trauma Services for Families Impacted by Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA DS 0055||Creating and Sustaining Dementia Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CX 0638||Runaway and Homeless Youth Capacity Building for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/or Questioning Youth Populations|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0632||Post Release and Home Study Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0608||Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2013 ACL CDAP DR 0054||NWD/ADRC Opportunity Sustainability Competive Continuation|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0637||Promoting Well Being and Adoption after Trauma|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DN 0060||Regional Self Advocacy Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DH 0062||Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to Assist Protection and Advocacy Systems (P As) to Establish or Improve Voting Access for Individuals with Disabilities|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF AR 0640||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0712||Head Start Grantee Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Le Sueur, Martin, Nicollet, Sibley, Watonwan, and Waseca Counties, Minnesota|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0715||Head Start Grantee Waukesha County, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0716||Early Head Start Grantee Portions of Waukesha and Washington Counties, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0717||Head Start Grantee Racine County, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0718||Head Start Grantee Cities of Southfield and Lathrup Village within Oakland County, Michigan|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0723||Head Start Grantee Mercer County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0646||Early Head Start Grantee Towns of Randolph and Holbrook in Norfolk County, Massachusetts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2013 ACF ACYF EV 0598", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.