Apply for USDA NIFA FBMB 003771
- The National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.319 Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 4, 2012 and posted on May 4, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,300,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Pursuant to 7 U.S.C. 450i(b)(7), eligible applicants means (A) State agricultural experiment stations (B) colleges and universities (C) university research foundations (D) other research institutions and organizations (E) Federal agencies (F) national laboratories (G) private organizations or corporations (H) individuals or (I) any group consisting of 2 or more of the entities described in subparagraphs (A) through (H).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Comprehensive District Based Support for Better HIV/TB Patient Outcomes
Previous opportunity: SBIR Phase I Commercialization Assistance Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA FBMB 003771
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA FBMB 003771) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ITA IA OTEXA 2012 2003479||Grants to Manufacturers of Certain Worsted Wool Fabrics|
|RDBCP 2012 VAPG||Value Added Producer Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 004268||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking|
|RDBCP SSDPG 2014||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2014||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2015||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP 10 01 RBOG||Rural Business Opportunity Grant|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003180||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003450||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA FBMB 003771", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.