Farm Business Management and Benchmarking RFA (USDA NIFA FBMB 006694)
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Farm Business Management and Benchmarking RFA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.319.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA FBMB 006694) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72048219RFA00002||Agriculture and Food-Systems Development Activity (AFD)|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006696||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006697||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA CPPM 006698||Crop Protection and Pest Management Competitive Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA FBMB 006694", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.