Apply for RFA FD 15 025
- The Food Drug Administration in the food and nutrition health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FDA Drug Residue Cooperative Agreement Program (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2015 and posted on May 8, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2015 The application deadline has been revised. The current application deadline is July 15, 2015 The new application deadline is July 24, 2015, by 1159 PM Eastern Time See Notice of Change NOT FD 15 070.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $800,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition Health
Next opportunity: National Park Service Collaborative Restoration Projects with Southwest EPMT
Previous opportunity: Responsible Fatherhood Opportunities for Reentry and Mobility
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 15 025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 15 025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 15 018||Limited Competition Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18)|
|RFA FD 15 021||Implementation of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (AFRPS) (U18)|
|RFA FD 15 020||Food Protection Rapid Response Team (RRT) (U18)|
|RFA DK 15 017||Adherence Studies in Adolescents with Chronic Kidney or Urologic Diseases (R01)|
|RFA DK 15 003||NIDDK Centers for Diabetes Translation Research (P30)|
|RFA FD 15 039||Expanding Course Offerings for State and Local Regulators in the Integrated Food Safety System (U18)|
|RFA DK 15 012||A Community Research Resource of Microbiome Derived Factors Modulating Host Physiology in Obesity, Digestive and Liver Diseases, and Nutrition (R24)|
|RFA DK 15 013||Exploratory Studies for Delineating Microbiome Host Interactions in Obesity, Digestive and Liver Diseases and Nutrition (R21)|
|RFA DK 15 031||Exploration of the Roles of Brown and Beige Adipose Tissue in Humans (R01)|
|RFA FD 15 041||Expanding FDAs Produce Safety and Instructor Skills Training under the Food Safety Modernization Act|
|RFA DK 15 025||Mechanisms Underlying the Contribution of Type 1 Diabetes Risk Associated Variants (DP3)|
|RFA DK 15 010||Mouse Metabolic Phenotyping Centers Consortium (U2C)|
|RFA DK 15 011||Coordinating and Bioinformatics Unit for the Mouse Metabolic Phenotyping Centers and the Diabetic Complications Consortium (U24)|
|RFA DK 15 508||Limited Competition for the Continuation of Teen LABS (Adolescent Longitudinal Assessment of Bariatric Surgery) Clinical Centers (Collaborative U01)|
|RFA DK 15 509||Limited Competition for the Continuation of Teen LABS (Adolescent Longitudinal Assessment of Bariatric Surgery) Biostatistics Research Center (Collaborative U01)|
|RFA DK 15 014||GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project (GUDMAP) Atlas Projects (U01)|
|RFA DK 15 015||GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project (GUDMAP) Database/Website Project (U24)|
|RFA DK 15 016||GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project (GUDMAP) Human Tissue Core (U24)|
|PAR 15 306||Lymphatics in Health and Disease in the Digestive System, Kidney, and Urinary Tract (R01)|
|RFA DK 15 022||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) to Develop New or Improved Closed Loop Automated Technologies for Diabetes Therapy and Monitoring (R43/R44)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 15 025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.