Apply for PAR 14 237
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection education food and nutrition health information and statistics natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FDA Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13/U13)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2014 and posted on Jun 10, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2017.
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Small businesses Private institutions of higher education County governments Independent school districts.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Natural Resources Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research an
Next opportunity: Research Supplements for Aging Research on Health Disparities (Admin Supp)
Previous opportunity: NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 14 237
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 14 237", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.