Fiscal Year 2018 Earthquake Consortium and State Support (ECSS) Direct State Assistance - Region 9 (DHS 18 MT 082 09 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2018 Earthquake Consortium and State Support (ECSS) Direct State Assistance - Region 9" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.082.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $222,788.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Fish Hatchery FINS Support
Previous opportunity: Research on Corrupt Schemes and Perpetrators
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 18 MT 082 09 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005168||Legal and Regulatory Support for Tunisia|
|18JD08||Direct Supervision and Critical Responsivity|
|NPS NOIP15AC00157||Isle Royale Institute Support FY2015 - FY2019|
|SFOP0005180||Libya Security Sector Planning|
|F18AS00170||Golden Eagle Surveys (Energy)|
|SFOP0005184||Iraq CBW Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0005181||Countering North Korea (DPRK) Missile and Nuclear Program|
|SFOP0005182||Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005186||Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005187||Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005190||Countering DPRK &Iranian Proliferation Activities N.Africa|
|SFOP0005192||Arms and Weapons Tracking in South Sudan|
|NPS NOIP18AC00278||Cooperative Agreement for Coastal Management in Great Lakes National Parks|
|NPS NOIP18AC00113||Provide Educational, Recreational, and Heritage Railroad Experience Programs and Opportunities, as well as for the Provision of a Multi-Modal, Alternative Transportation System to, through, and within Cuyahoga Valley NP and the Ohio and Erie Canalway|
|NPS NOIP18AC00232||Partner Wayside Replacement - LECL|
|18CS22||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 012 06132018||Lincoln Corners Pakistan – Administrative and Project Support|
|NPS NOIP18AC00168||Engage Youth in Preservation Work at Quincy Mine NHL - KEWE|
|USGS 18 FAC 9717||Supporting State Natural Resource Manager Priorities for Invasive Species and Coastal Resilience/Science|
|SFOP0005208||Open Source Research to Support Sanctions Enforcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 18 MT 082 09 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.