Opportunity Information: Apply for FMCS 2010
Apply for FMCS 2010
- The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service in the business and commerce education employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FMCS Labor Management Cooperation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 34.002 Labor Management Cooperation.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 2, 2010 and posted on Mar 1, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2010. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $349,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments City or township governments For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
- Note The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS) does not offer grants to start or expand small businesses.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce Education Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: OVC FY 10 Victim Assistance Professional Development Fellowship Program
Previous opportunity: Terrestrial Carbon Cycle Research
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FMCS 2010
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FMCS 2010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.