Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0014
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Functional Polymers for Advanced Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 20, 2014 and posted on Feb 20, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2014.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 15 Communications and Networking Discovery and Invention
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Research Program on the Swimming Abilities of Native Stream Fishes in the Northern Rockies Upper Great Plains Regions of Montana
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ONRBAA14 007||FY 15 Communications and Networking Discovery and Invention|
|NNH14ZDA001N HGI||ROSES 2014 Heliophysics Guest Investigators|
|NNH14ZDA001N LWS||ROSES 2014 Living With a Star|
|NNH14ZDA001N XRP||ROSES 2014 Exoplanets Research|
|NNH14ZDA001N TWSC||ROSES 2014 Topical Workshops, Symposia, and Conferences|
|NNH14ZDA001N PO||ROSES 2014 Physical Oceanography|
|NPS BAA 14 001||FY14 MASINT EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES RESEARCH PROGRAM|
|NNH14ZDA001N EW||ROSES 2014 Emerging Worlds|
|G14AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest|
|NIJ 2014 3739||NIJ FY 14 Graduate Research Fellowship Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|DARPA BAA 14 22||Mining and Understanding Software Enclaves (MUSE)|
|14 541||Nanotechnology Undergraduate Education (NUE) in Engineering|
|NNH14ZTT002N||RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES FOR FLIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN SPACE BIOLOGY|
|2014 NIST MEP FL 01||Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Center for Florida|
|BAA AFOSR 2014 0001||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|DARPA BAA 14 16||Supply Chain Hardware Integrity for Electronics|
|G14AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G14AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G14AS00038||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G14AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studes Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.