Apply for USDA FNS SNPA 11
- The Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2011 SNAP Participation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.580 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Process and Technology Improvement Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2011 and posted on Apr 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 6, 2011.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments County governments City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Parliamentary Strengthening Program
Previous opportunity: Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS SNPA 11
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS SNPA 11) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OAA 11 000008||Strengthening Partnerships, Results, and Innovations in Nutrition Globally (SPRING)|
|USDA FNS WIC FY2011||USDA FNS WIC Research Grants FY2011|
|611 2011 01||Zambia Economic Resilience Program (ZERS) Draft Program Description for Comment|
|RFI 696 16 000001||RFI-696-16-000001 - Sustainable Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition Activity in Rwanda|
|IFRP DRAFT RFA FFP 00001||IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-FFP-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS SNAP PTI FY16||USDA-FNS-SNAP-PTI-FY16|
|ART16||USDA FNS FY 2016 ART|
|IFRP 2016 RFA 00001||IFRP-2016-RFA-00001|
|USDA FNS WIC PRIL 2017||PARTICIPANT RESEARCH INNOVATION LABORATORY|
|USDA FNS F2S 2017||FY 17 Farm to School Grant Program|
|CN SFSP SNAP FB 2017||CN-SFSP-SNAP-FB-2017|
|CN SFSP WIC ADMIN 2017||CN-SFSP-WIC-ADMIN-2017|
|CN SFSP WIC FB 2017||CN-SFSP-WIC-FB-2017|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY17||FY17 FDPNE Projects|
|IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS TNT FY17||Team Nutrition Training Grants|
|USDA CN FY17 OPS MOBILE TECH INNO LAB||USDA-CN-FY17-OPS-Mobile Technology for CN Innovation Laboratory|
|USDA FNS CFSR 17||Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs|
|IFRP 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-2017-RFA-FINAL|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS SNPA 11", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.