Apply for NOAA NFA NFAPO 2016 2004791
- The DOC in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2016 to FY2017 NOAA Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.015.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 30, 2015 and posted on Dec 30, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2016 Water Conservation Field Services Program, Bureau of Reclamation, Great Plains Regional Office, Dakotas Area Office
Previous opportunity: FY 2016 Water Conservation Field Services Program, Bureau of Reclamation, Great Plains Regional Office, WYAO
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NFA NFAPO 2016 2004791
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NFA NFAPO 2016 2004791) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|GR RCE 16 001||RESTORE Act Centers of Excellence Research Grants Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2016 2004772||National Sea Grant College Program 2016-17 Special Projects|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2016 2004745||FY 2016 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|ITA INA OPCM 2016 2004724||Market Development Cooperator Program 2016|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2016 2004799||BREP_2016|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2016 2004770||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund (PCSRF)|
|NPS NOIP15AC00368||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Using Diatoms as a biomonitoring tool to identify and interpret changes in water quality of Great Lakes Network parks-THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2016 2004824||FY 2016 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|F16AS00120||SEMO Songbird Study|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2016 2004838||FY 2016 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U.S. (VORTEX-SE)|
|NPS NOIP14AC01023||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Cave Managment Services- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP14AC1003||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Conduct Baseline Bat Survey in Effigy Mounds National Monument-THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2016 2004837||Implementing Action Plans for Atlantic Salmon, A Species in the Spotlight|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2016 2004829||Education,Training and Capacity Development for Weather, Water and Climate Forecasting (ETCD)|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2016 2004856||Competition for a Cooperative Institute in the Gulf of Mexico|
|F16AS00162||Aquatic Invasive Species Cooperative Agreement for the Fiscal Year 2015 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2017 2004858||NOAA Science Collaboration Program|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2016 2004873||Vessel Strikes to Sturgeon and Threats to Recovery|
|MBDA OBD 2016 2004600||Capital Project|
|GR RCE 16 002||RESTORE Act Centers of Excellence Research Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NFA NFAPO 2016 2004791", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.