Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 16 087
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Anti-Corruption Consortium" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2016 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Conservation in the Confluence III
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Monitoring soundscapes to investigate interactions between human activities, Sonoran pronghorn and other wildlife
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 16 087
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 16 087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00342||Update Historic Resource Study: Homesteads and In-holdings|
|16AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders (The Executives Role)|
|16PR02||Classification Instrument Revalidation for NIC Prisons Division|
|16CS18||Justice Involved Women: Developing an Agency Wide Approach|
|16CS19||Corrections Stress: Developing a Needs Assessment for National Distribution|
|16AC07||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Implementation Project|
|F16AS00353||Defining habitat quality for northern grassland birds in Montana|
|NPS 16 NERO 0112||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Alternative Transportation Program at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (DEWA)|
|F16AS00355||Reseach, Surveys, Monitoring and Modeling for Priority Raptor in USFWS Region 6|
|ISN ISNECC 16 016||Strategic Trade Control Legislative Development Assistance forÂÂ Panama and Chile|
|ISN ISNECC 16 015||UNSCR 1540 Support in the Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan|
|F16AS00364||National Audubon Society - USFWS Sagebrush Communications Partnership|
|DHS 16 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|USGS FA 16 0306||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - “Supporting Practical Family Disaster Preparedness in Haiti and the Dominican Republic”|
|2016 HANOI LGBTI SMALL GRANT||2016 Mission Vietnam LGBTI Small Grant|
|P16AS00364||Internship Training Program Everglades National Park|
|P16AS00365||2017 Underground Railroad Conference|
|DOS 2016 VIETNAM LGBTI||Vietnam LGBTI Small Grant|
|P16AS00378||National Park Service-Conservation of Interior Surface Finishes in Mission San Jose de Tumacacori|
|P16AS00379||Internship Training Program Isle Royale National Park and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 16 087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.