Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country (CDC RFA DP19 1903)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.479.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Reduce Deferred Maintenance at Historic Sites within Cane River NHA
Previous opportunity: Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP19 1903) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 002||Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program|
|HRSA 19 089||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Paraprofessionals|
|HRSA 19 085||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Professionals|
|RFA HL 20 003||Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 20 004||Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) - Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DE 19 010||Limited Competition: Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Tissue Regeneration Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 010||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa - Data Coordinating Center (DCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allow|
|RFA HL 20 009||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72067419RFA00005||Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho|
|PA EAA 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants|
|RFA AI 19 014||Atopic Dermatitis Research Network Leadership Center (UM1) Clinical Trial Required|
|SM 19 011||Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment|
|TI 19 009||National Evaluation of the Technology Transfer Center Program|
|PA 19 226||Behavioral and Social Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HS 19 002||Using Data Analytics to Support Primary Care and Community Interventions to Improve Chronic Disease Prevention and Management and Population Health (R18)|
|7200AA19APS00004||Medicines Quality Assurance Systems Strengthening Program (MQASSP)|
|HRSA 19 079||Oral Health Infrastructure (OHI)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1903||Ecological Surveillance for High-Consequence pathogens in Sierra Leone|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP19 1903", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.