Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OFA FN 0991
- The Administration for Children and Families OFA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants for Coordination of Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Child Welfare Services to Tribal Families at Risk of Child Abuse or Neglect" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.086 Healthy Marriage Promotion and Responsible Fatherhood Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 5, 2015 and posted on Mar 5, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 5, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,800,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
- Indian tribes and Alaska Native regional non profits that administer a Tribal TANF program on the date of publication of the funding opportunity announcement and Consortia of two or more Indian tribes the consortium administers a Tribal TANF program on behalf and at the direction of these tribes on the date of publication of the funding opportunity announcement. For this funding opportunity announcement, Indian tribe has the same meaning given to this term in section 419(4) of title IV A of the Social Security Act. Under this definition, Indian tribe includes the federally recognized tribes defined at 25 U.S.C sect 450b, except that, with respect to Alaska, it includes only those tribal organizations listed in section 419(4)(B) of the Social Security Act. Based on section 403(a)(2) of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. sect 603(a)(2)), there is a preference for entities that were awarded funds under funding opportunity announcement HHS 2011 ACF OFA FN 0197 and that have demonstrated the ability to successfully carry out the programs under that section. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY 2015 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Uganda, Tanzania, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 15 Anti Human Trafficking National Training and Technical Assistance Program for Law Enforcement Task Forces
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OFA FN 0991
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF OFA FN 0991) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984||Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0099||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF EV 0975||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Violence Hotline|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA OI 0098||U.S. Administration on Aging National Resource Centers on Older Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LM 0101||Senior Legal Helplines and Model Approaches Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LA 0100||National Legal Resource Center|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DH 0095||Help America Vote Act (HAVA)|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CA 0961||Implementation Grants to Develop A Model Intervention for Youth/Young Adults With Child Welfare Involvement At Risk of Homelessness|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951||Health Profession Opportunity Grants to Serve TANF Recipients and Other Low Income Individuals|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FY 0952||Health Profession Opportunity Grants for Tribes, Tribal Organizations or Tribal College or University|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA FP 0092||PPHF 2015 Evidence Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2015)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC R11 0997||Region XI American Indian Alaska Native (AI/AN) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC R12 0994||Region XII Migrant and Seasonal Worker (MSHS) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD LT 0102||Lifespan Respite Care Program Technical Assistance|
|APS 169 15 000001||SERBIA CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005||Assets for Independence Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE PD 0977||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|OVC 2015 4225||OVC FY 15 American Indian/Alaska Native Training and Technical Assistance Program Competitive Solicitation|
|OVC 2015 4226||OVC FY 15 National Indian Nations Conference Justice for Victims of Crime|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF OFA FN 0991", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.