Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1014
- The Administration for Children and Families OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Darlington County, South Carolina" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600 Head Start.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2015 and posted on May 13, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,561,590.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,561,590.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Private institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments Small businesses Independent school districts.
- It is important to note that the eligibility requirements are different for Head Start and Early Head Start. More information is provided in the funding opportunity announcement. ENTITIES APPLYING FOR HEAD START ONLY OR BOTH HEAD START AND EARLY HEAD START Eligible applicants are limited to local public or private non profit agencies, including community based and faith based organizations, or local for profit agencies, pursuant to Section 641(a)(1) of the Head Start Act, 42 U.S.C. sect 9836(a)(1) in the service area, that can provide Head Start services to children and families residing in the service area. Applicants must demonstrate they meet the statutory requirement for designation as a Head Start and/or Early Head Start agency as defined in the Head Start Act. ENTITIES APPLYING FOR EARLY HEAD START ONLY Eligible applicants are any public or private non profit agency, including community based and faith based organizations, or for profit agencies pursuant to Section 645A(d) of the Head Start Act, 42 U.S.C. sect 9840A(d). Eligibility is limited to public or private non profit organizations, including faith based organizations or for profit organizations in the service area that can provide Early Head Start services to children and families residing in the service area. Entities operating Head Start programs are eligible to operate Early Head Start programs. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Ecological Services 2015
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Granite, Mineral, Missoula, Powell, and Sanders Counties, Montana
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS ET 1007||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) State and Eligible Entity Technical Assistance Services|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD NW 0110||Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers Statewide Implementation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0999||National Center on Parent, Family and Community Engagement|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCC TA 1000||National Center for Afterschool and Summer Enrichment|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0995||National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0996||National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching and Learning|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0998||National Center on Early Childhood Health and Wellness|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCC TA 1001||National Center for Early Childhood Quality Assurance|
|OVC 2015 4282||OVC FY 15 Vision 21 Tribal Victim Services Resource Mapping Project|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA HS 0111||Advancing Person Centered, Trauma Informed Supportive Services for Holocaust Survivors|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOD IL 0113||AMERICAN SAMOA AND GUAM CIL COMPETITION|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOD IT 0112||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZV 0976||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959||Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0114||UCEDD National Training Initiative Supplemental Grant|
|HHS 2008 AOA CONT MP||Senior Medicare Patrol Project Existing Continuation|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RP 0112||Standing Announcement for the Preferred Communities Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RE 0117||Standing Announcement for the Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RU 0113||Standing Announcement for Supplemental Services for Recently Arrived Refugees|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS YD 0025||Head Start Innovation and Improvement Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.