Apply for HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R01 1187
- The HHS-ACF-OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Washington County, including Block Island, Rhode Island" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2016 and posted on Mar 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,166,825.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Job Fair for Young Women Journalists
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Taylor County, Florida
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R01 1187
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R01 1187) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA PN 0153||National Education and Resource Center on Women and Retirement Planning|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CW 1126||National Quality Improvement Center on Tailored Services, Placement Stability and Permanency for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning (LGBTQ) Children and Youth in Foster Care|
|HHS 2016 ACF ANA NS 1168||Native Language Community Coordination Demonstration Project (NLCC)|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA DS 0148||Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R06 1196||Head Start Grantee - Rains and Franklin Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2016 ACF ANA NC 1167||Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD)|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R04 1195||Head Start Grantee - Trimble County, Kentucky|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR DP 0145||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center.|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1159||Family Violence Prevention and Services/ Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender and Questioning Institute on Intimate Partner Violence|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1158||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National and Special Issue Resource Centers - Culturally Specific Special Issue Resource Center (CSSIRC)|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA EJSG 0167||State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2016 ACF ORR RE 1129||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2016 ACL CIP NWPG 0163||No Wrong Door System Key Elements: Transforming State LTSS Access Functions into a No Wrong Door System for All Populations and All Payers|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CT 1123||State and Tribal Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) Implementation Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CA 1119||Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs|
|HHS 2016 ACF OPRE PD 1114||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1165||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Program Technical Assistance for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act Formula Grantees|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CT 1178||Quality Improvement Center for Workforce Development|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1173||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National and Special Issue Resource Centers - National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (NRCDV)|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1164||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National and Special Issue Resource Centers - Special Issue Resource Center (SIRC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R01 1187", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.